We are hoping to use this blog for the sole purpose of encouragement for each other to be able to have a healthier lifestyle and keep in touch while doing that. We encourage everyone to log on and put your recipes down, something that has worked for you or just a little bit of words of wisdom/encouragement.
Before, during and after pictures are highly encouraged, pictures of foods that you make or try, please don't be shy, our goal is to have everyone post on here a minimum of once a week or more if you feel the need to, so basically this is going to be our family journal.
GOOD LUCK AND PLEASE USE THIS BLOG AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
thank you for reading love you all
Lacee
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh...Sam I so agree with your information...I also challenge everyone to walk, walk, walk...I feel great after taking a walk...I miss my walking pardner at work, but I am dedicated to walking again on my breaks...
ReplyDeleteTIP: Nothing tastes as good as feeling thin feels...Plus who like being overweight and clumpsy...love you...mom